Saturday, August 15, 2009

Visitors


It's been 3 weeks and I haven't seen my sister and her new husband James. I use to see them all the time either at church or here at my home on the weekends. The house has been so quite. Not that they are loud or anything. It was just nice to have people over to visit..... I love visitors.
Yesterday, I got a call from my sister and they're coming this way and wants to stay with us. YAY! We were so excited! Joshua and Eyvette helped clean the house. Josh vacuum, Eyve help clean the living room, and I clean the bath rooms. Thank God the kitchen was clean already from the morning, I got up at 5am. They sleeped in Jades room on Ambers old bed. Amber loves that bed.

We stayed up and watched movies and ate junk food. They went to bed around 2am but not me, I couldn't sleep. So I worked on my farm ( facebook farm). I know! To my surprise, Jade was on the internet, so we chatted for awhile. She really enjoyed staying with her grandparents (my parents) and really didn't want to leave.  She had so much fun! Grandpa played the piano and Grandma dance around for her. What good grandparents!

Well, I finally went to bed around 3, the only thing is that it takes me awhile to fall asleep. So I toss and turn. The alarm went off and Dennis got up. I can smell bacon and everyone was staring to get up. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, and coffee, it was a good breakfast. Dennis has always loved to cook. He makes really good dinners too.

Amber and James are off doing there thing, We will see them tonight,so maybe the kids and I will go out. Eyve wants to go on a date. She ask Josh to come along. Wasn't that nice of her. She likes to go to the book store and read the books. Josh likes to look at the drawing books. The good thing is that it doesn't cost money, well ,only if I don't buy a ice chi.

Can't wait to see my Sunshine! ©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: