Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Promise



You are the one and only living God
Full of wisdom, mercy and grace
I come seeking only You
I want to see You face to face

You know the desires of my heart
You see all my worries and my cares
You know I want Your will to be done
LORD, I come boldly with my prayers

Give knowledge of Your will
Give guidance and lead the way
Give me help to trust in You
And wisdom to listen and obey

Father, I called out to You
Here's the promise you gave me
"No good thing will I withhold"
I trust Your word is a guarantee

Thank You, Father, for hearing my prayers
I can trust only in You
Because You are my God
The God that gives grace and cares






For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will
give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold
from them that walk uprightly.
Psalms 84:12




©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: