Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Ask For Wisdom




O LORD my God
Please I ask, fill me
With knowledge of Your will
I need direction, my God, who made me free

Give me wisdom
and spiritual understanding
Please LORD, I come to you
Humbly seeking and asking

You are all powerful and wise, my God
You gave me the Holy Spirit to guide
So let me hear Your voice with direction
It's me, calling out to You, Your bride

I have confidence You will show me Your will
You love me and know all things
I will trust and worship You
My LORD of LORDS and King Of Kings.

Thank You Father, for loving me
For giving me the gift of everlasting life
I believe only in You, my Saviour
The God who took away all my strife.

James1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Colossians 1:9-14

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: