Thursday, March 13, 2014

Renay

You are no longer forgotten
You are no longer hidden 
You are no longer invisible 
You are no longer forbidden 

You made no decisions
You had no choice
You had a short life
And you had no voice

My dear child, one day 
I will hear your heart beat 
See your glorified body
Sitting at Jesus's feet

I know I'm forgiven
By the grace of God
No more guilt or shame 
And no longer flawed 

I've given you a name
And it means reborn
I have peace and joy 
And I will no longer mourn 

You will be remembered
You will no longer be hidden
You will no longer be invisible
You will no longer be forbidden 

One day I will be with you
My baby, I will see you soon


©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Powerful! :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

:-)