Tuesday, April 24, 2012

His Workmanship





Thank you, my Maker, for making me Your masterpieces
You formed me wonderfully in my mother’s womb
I’m thankful for my looks because they please you
I’m like a beautiful flower that has bloomed

With one foot bigger then the other
With some of my body parts bigger then the rest
With one eye smaller then the other
I know I’m truly blessed
  
Thank you for my strange personality
How I mix up my words when I speak
How I don’t pronounce words properly
 But then I know, You made me unique

 I’m thankful for my looks,
 My abilities, and my personality
You see me as Your masterpiece, Your workmanship
You see all my flaws and you still choose to use me

You have made me fearfully and wonderfully made.
I bow down and worship You to give You praise
My Maker, my Creator, my Father
I raise my hands in amaze



For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

©All articles and comments on Dinky’s Hum Drum Journal are the property of Bridget Sherman and are Copyright protected.

No comments: